FOR OUR OFFICE IN Cadarache - Francia
Contributes to the quality of the weldings done by its subcontractors by preparing the procedures that regulate how the different types of weld are performed, and what criteria are used in the different inspections to accept or reject them, according to the applicable norms. Reviews the qualification of welders and inspectors, and contributes to the analysis of non-conformities identified in welds, proposing remediation and corrective actions, and participates in their resolution by updating the procedures accordingly.
Universidad - Grado / Licenciatura
- IWE (International Welding Engineer)
- Fabrication and inspection code: ASME B31.3 (they can consider 2016 edition) & AWS mainly, except PBS56 according to EN13480: 2017
- PED regulation, with french particularization: ESP
- French nuclear pressure equipment directive (ESPN)
- Welding code for ESP or ESPN (N2/N3):
Category 0, I:
[ASME] Pipework welding shall comply with ASME BPV Code Section IX.
[EN] Pipework welding shall comply with EN ISO 15614 and ISO 9606.
Category II, III:
Pipework shall comply with EN ISO 15614 and ISO 9606 and approved by the ANB or RTPO. (ANB or RTPO approved by the ASN in case of ESPN piping).